Nuffnang Top

Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

iPhone related - Email Account deleted ; Contact lost..

iPhone related - 
When Email Account on iPhone deleted ; Contact on the iPhone will lost..

Happen to me on yesterday..

Advice is to backup your iPhone with iTunes to your computer or you may backup to iCloud oftenly to prevent unwanted problem..

And one more problem is..
When contacts is lost, first you might do is restore from previous backup..

Stop first and calm down..

First thing you should do is not restore.. 
You should backup your iPhone data first..
Along with your photo gallery and others such as voice memo and etc..

Then only you choose to restore from the date you prefer..
If anything goes wrong.. You still be able to restore again..

I got my contact back.. But I didn't backup before restore.. So I lost all my photo on iPhone.. 

Unable to get it back..
I even try to use Wondershare Dr.Fone for IOS to scan my phone..
No photo from gallery..

Sad..
So remember to backup first before restore..
May luck be with you..

No comments: