Nuffnang Top

Nuffnang

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Serdang Fried Porridge (炒粥)

Hi, yesterday 15/08/2010, just went to Serdang, Perak, Malaysia by car to taste the famous Xin Aik Kee Serdang Fried Porridge... The drive are quite long, took me around 45minutes to arrive from Jawi town with the average 60-70km/h of driving speed.. Reach there safely, and started to order.. Since this is the 1st time, so I didn't specifically order to much... I just simply order a big bowl of porridge and a bowl of taufu to try.. 
One word - tasty...

Should try.. Good! Recommended for those who like good food...

2 comments:

zOé said...

I tried before also.. when I was in secondary school I guess.. but not sure which shop lah.. took us more than 1 hour drive from SP...

Anonymous said...

ya lo... quite far, deep in serdang..
but worth it lo, to taste such nice food...